New Student Information
OCCC Campus Store
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 S May Ave.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73159
Why Shop at the OCCC Campus Store?
The Campus Store is a non-profit, independently operated business owned by Oklahoma City Community College, striving to be the best one-stop shop for everything you need during your college years. As an independent store, we are able to set our own prices and keep profit margins lower than stores leased by large corporations.
The Campus Store is the one place with all of your course materials at the right price at the right time! Continual contact with faculty is necessary to insure that the materials provided match your course requirements exactly as requested, for each class. Our faculty members are concerned with the cost of higher education, and work diligently to require materials that will help student achieve the highest standards - at the most affordable prices.
We strive to have the required course materials by your first day of class. The Campus Store offers the physical textbooks and/or digital options (when available). Online purchasing at bookstore.occc.edu is always an option.
To purchase online, create an account.
When ordering online, creating an account is the first step. Then every online purchase thereafter can use this same account to speed up the ordering process. This is not a part of your my occc login, but you are welcome to use the same password to avoid confusion.
To begin, navigate to bookstore.occc.edu, click “login”, then click “Register Here”, then click “Students Register Here”. Use your OCCC email address to create the account. Also, have your OCCC Student ID ready to enter into your account under “Additional Information”.
Guidelines to purchase with financial aid:
- Contact the OCCC Financial Aid office to verify that you have financial aid available.
- Request that your funds be made available at the bookstore.
- When tendering the online transaction, choose the “Financial Aid/w approval” option. A credit card is required but will only use the card to cover any amount beyond the available financial aid… Do not use the card as the tender option, choose the financial aid option.
What are Course Materials?
Course materials come in many forms: textbooks, workbooks, online access codes, eTextbooks (digital), and OCCC Day One Access, just to name a few. The store staff is available to help you navigate the confusion that often comes with searching for course materials. Professors and their individual departments decide the materials to require for each class and the store offers the exact materials requested by the professors.
How do I find my required course materials?
- Click "Order Textbooks" (you dont have to buy)
- Under "Search by Course" click "Department"
- Choose the department, then from the dropdown, choose the course number and then an "online" or "campus" may appear.
- Repeat for all your classes
- Scroll down and click "View Your Materials"
Do I really need to buy the materials listed at the bookstore website?
The bookstore staff works closely with faculty to obtain the exact materials needed for each class. On the Campus Store website, books may be listed as “Required”, “Optional”, or “Either required”.
- "Required" is exactly that, this material is required for the class.
- "Optional" is NOT required for the class, but is available for reference. The professor has requested this book as optional reference material.
- "Either required" means at least two options are listed and you may choose either one... Usually this is a choice between a digital version and the printed version. Choose one or the other, but not both.
What is OCCC Day One Access?
The Campus Store is very proud to offer this relatively new, national textbook cost reduction program on our campus. OCCC has partnered with textbook publishers to provide the “OCCC Day One Access” program. Not all classes are available but the number offered is increasing each semester. For classes offering “Day One Access”, the course materials are provided within Moodle on the first day of class. These materials are offered digitally at greatly reduced rates, and this reduced charge is added directly to your OCCC student account.
On the bookstore website, each course that is included in this program will have the following listing “OCCC Day One eTextbook/Courseware”. No more searching for textbooks is required!
Committed to Affordability.
The Campus Store supports the OCCC mission of providing a quality education at an affordable cost. To that end, multiple sources are searched to procure course materials and provide competitively priced textbooks.
Textbook Return Policy:
Course materials may be returned the first week of class (during regular 8 and 16 week classes) under the following conditions:
- In the same condition as purchased (shrink wrapped materials and codes must be intact).
- Original receipt is REQUIRED
- Two week classes – refunds available on the first day of class.
- If the instructor changes the required materials, exchanges will be made – receipt required.